Our clinic was established in 1984 by Dr. Merrill Irvin and the late Dr. Thomas Hutto. Through the years, our practice has grown substantially. Along with our sister clinic, West Ashley Veterinary Clinic, we currently employ seven veterinarians and a support staff of forty. Our mission as a team is to provide high-quality veterinary care with an emphasis on exceptional client service and patient care.
Among this clinic's features are:
- A large and comfortable reception lobby
- Three bright and welcoming examination rooms
- A treatment area where surgical preparations, minor surgical procedures, and a variety of medical treatments are performed, and where intensive care and post-operative patients are closely monitored
- A laboratory for in-house bloodwork and other diagnostic testing
- A surgical suite with anesthetic machines and advanced surgical monitoring systems
- Digital radiography for in-depth analysis of x-rays
Our compassionate and experienced veterinarians and staff members are dedicated to ensuring that you and your pet receive nothing less than exceptional care each and every time you visit our practice.
West Ashley Veterinary Clinic offers additional services such as laparoscopy, endoscopy, and diagnostic ultrasound. Also at their location is the West Ashley Pet Care Center which provides daycare, boarding and grooming services. For more information, please click on the West Ashley Veterinary Clinic tab on the left.