Access our new client form and more than a dozen pet resources with just one click! Part of our mission as a practice is to treat every patient in a timely manner and to provide valuable resources on a variety of pet topics. With our online new client form and helpful pet links, we make the check-in process easier and help answer some of your questions about pet health.
New Client Form
Whether you’re coming in for your pet’s first exam or dropping your pet off for surgery, paperwork is inevitable. Your check-in process can be faster and more convenient by filling out the necessary paperwork in advance.
Please follow the instructions below for filling out the form:
- Click the following link to download the form: New Client Form.
- Type in your responses in the fields.
- Save the form to your desktop.
- Attach the form in an email and send it to email@example.com, or print it and bring it to your next visit.
- If you have taken your pet to another veterinary clinic for care, please contact them to have your pet’s records either emailed to the above address or faxed to us at 843- 572-8430 before your scheduled appointment.
The following is a list of helpful pet links that address a wide range of pet topics, including diseases, pet foods, and training. However, this information is in no way intended to be used to diagnose, direct treatment for, or as a prognosis of any health condition of any animal and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining professional veterinary advice in a specific situation. Northwoods Veterinary Clinic is not responsible for the content of any of the below listed websites.
Pet Foods and Products
Animal Health Organizations
Pet Societies and Associations
Dog Training & Therapy Dogs Information
Traveling with a Pet
Insurance & Financing